a BOOKMARK tag ??

From: Ben Adida <ben@hearstnewmedia.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 1995 14:48:15 -0400
To: www-talk@w3.org
Hi,

	I am currently working on developing a web site which uses a
good bunch of pages generated on the fly. Because of this, a lot of
URL's don't work if people return to them later on.....

	I'm thinking that a useful new tag could be something like :

 <bookmark href="http://foo.bar.com">

	which would tell the browser to bookmark that URL instead of
the one in the actual Document URL box at the top of the
screen.... What do you think ??

	Ben Adida
	ben@hearstnewmedia.com
	Web Site Developer and System Administrator