www-talk from March to April 1992 by subject
Starting: Mon 02 Mar 1992 - 00:00:-41007 EDT
Ending: Thu 16 Apr 1992 - 00:00:-54057 EDT
- "Cannot connect to information gateway %s\n", gateway
- bad doc-id via WAIS/WWW gateway
- behavior of ">" and ">>" in line mode browser
- Changing NNTP servers on the fly.
- CURIA - WWW server for Irish manuscripts coming soon
- Draft: Universal Document Identifiers
- Extracting the source of HTML documents, menus etc.
- few bugs in www
- Graphical browsers in hypertext
- HTML printing
- HTML printing: Conversion HTML->LaTeX->dvi->Postscript
- Mapping names in the server
- more WWW/WAIS gateway hacks
- Openning the WAIS document-id syntax
- problem yacc'ing violaWWW
- WAISGate support for WAIS 'HTML' doc type
- WWW NeXT client, telnet feature; Web traversal
Last message date: Thu 16 Apr 1992 - 00:00:-54057 EDT
Archived on: Wed Jul 08 1998 - 10:08:16 EDT
This archive was generated by DEISS/hypermail.