Re: HyTime in WWW?

Tim Berners-Lee (timbl)
Thu, 9 Jul 92 18:50:36 MET DST

Date: Thu, 9 Jul 92 18:50:36 MET DST
From: timbl (Tim Berners-Lee)
To: joslyn@kong.gsfc.nasa.gov
Subject: Re: HyTime in WWW?
Cc: www-talk@nxoc01.cern.ch

If there is a hytime construct which is better than what we
have then I'd be very happy to get it included in the next format.
We just need some people to work on that format formally.
Basically, anything which worries you is going to worry us just
as much!

There is a mailing list ww-announce, and another www-talk.
How to join ius on the web (under "mailing lists").
Annocuncements are (too) rare, talk is sometimes heavy,
sometimes not.

Tim
____