Subject: Postponed by 8 days - Call for Participation: W3C Workshop on
Permissions and User Consent
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 12:32:06 +0200
From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
To: w3c-ac-forum@w3.org
CC: chairs@w3.org

Dear colleagues,

Please take note of the change of date.

In order to avoid conflicts with a QUIC working group meeting and Yom
Kippur, we have rescheduled the Workshop on Permissions and User Consent
for Wednesday and Thursday, September 26-27 (eight days later than
previously announced).  The venue remains in San Diego; details will be
sent to those who are accepted.

We expect space to be limited.  The program committee will select among
submissions based on responses to questions on the application form and
optional position statements.  We caution you to avoid making
non-refundable travel plans until you've received notice of acceptance.

Coralie

> On 12 Jul 2018, at 10:02 , Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org> wrote:
>
> Dear Advisory Committee Representative,
> Chairs,
>
> W3C is pleased to call for participation in:
>
>   W3C Workshop on Permissions and User Consent
>   September 18-19 2018, San Diego, CA

     September 26-27, San Diego, CA

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org