Re: `Accept-CH` header is weird

Again, the question here isn't "*do you view sending this data as a good or
bad thing?*", it's "*how will browsers who want to not send it react?*". If
the answer is "*they won't send it under any `Accept-CH` value*" (the
logical outcome), then implementing Client HInts *at all* looks suspect,
and the question regarding opt-in vs. automatic CH value transmission is
moot.

Regards