RE: Requesting TAG review of UI Events KeyboardEvent specs

Thanks Leonie! I filed this in our spec-reviews repro for us to look at: https://github.com/w3ctag/spec-reviews/issues/155

-----Original Message-----
From: Léonie Watson [mailto:tink@tink.uk]
Sent: Thursday, March 9, 2017 6:59 AM
To: www-tag@w3.org
Cc: Xiaoqian(Cindy) Wu <xiaoqian@w3.org>; Travis Leithead <travis.leithead@microsoft.com>; Gary Kačmarčík (Кошмарчик) <garykac@google.com>
Subject: Requesting TAG review of UI Events KeyboardEvent specs

Hello TAG,

The WebPlat WG would welcome your review of these two specs:

1. UI Events KeyboardEvents Code Values:
https://w3c.github.io/uievents-code/

2. UI Events KeyboardEvents Key Values:
https://w3c.github.io/uievents-key/

We're just preparing to move into CR. With apologies for the short notice, we'd really appreciate your comments before 10th April if possible.

Comments are preferred on Github, but if you could ping me an email to let me know when you're done it'll help me keep the paperwork straight.

1. UI Events KeyboardEvents Code Values:
https://github.com/w3c/uievents-code/

2. UI Events KeyboardEvents Key Values:
https://github.com/w3c/uievents-key/

Thanks