Re: Obsoleting some specifications

Hi Chaals -

In the TAG f2f this week we agreed to create a process in the TAG to
facilitate these obseletion requests. We are going to ask that these
requests be entered into an issue registry
https://github.com/w3ctag/obsoletion/issues which we have created. Creating
a new issue in this registry will bring up a template which we have
authored asking for specific information about each request that's required
in order for the TAG to make the initial recommendation and then pass that
recommendation on to the AC. Can you have a look and let us know if you
have any comments? If you're happy with how this looks can we ask you to
file your requests in this issues list?

Thanks,
Dan