RE: Review of Audio Output Devices API from TAG

Thanks! Of course, we are happy to review and provide feedback. We'll put this on an upcoming agenda and get someone assigned to the review.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Håkansson LK [mailto:stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2016 6:26 AM
To: appelquist@gmail.com; timbl@w3.org; w3c@linss.com; www-tag@w3.org
Subject: Review of Audio Output Devices API from TAG

Dear TAG,

The WebRTC Working Group and Device and Sensors Working Group are working toward publishing their Audio Output Devices API to Candidate Recommendation and are thus seeking review from a variety of groups on the document:
https://www.w3.org/TR/2016/WD-audio-output-20161014/

We are thus seeking review from the TAG on these proposed extensions to the HTMLMediaElement interface and to the AudioContext constructor.  We of course also welcome feedback on any other aspect of the specification.

We have also raised an issue on your spec review tracker:
     https://github.com/w3ctag/spec-reviews/issues/132

We would appreciate to receive feedback before November 11. We hope to transition request to Candidate Recommendation by the end of this year.

If you have any comments, we prefer you submit them as Github issues:
https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-output/issues

Alternatively, you can send your comments by email to public-mediacapture@w3.org.

Thanks,

For the WebRTC and DAS chairs,