Re: TTML2 horizontal review (Self-Review Questionnaire: Security and Privacy)

The questionnaires are there to help you write a security and privacy considerations section, which is missing.

> 3.16 Does this specification have a "Security Considerations" and
> "Privacy Considerations" section?
> --> YES it does. See the media type registration which is an integral
> part of it.

No, it doesn’t.  There is no section of that title, and a search for ‘privacy’ or ‘security’ comes up empty.
<https://www.w3.org/TR/ttml2/>