Review of WebRTC 1.0

From: Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 10:12:28 +0000
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>, "timbl@w3.org" <timbl@w3.org>, "Daniel Appelquist" <appelquist@gmail.com>, "peter.linss@hp.com" <peter.linss@hp.com>
Dear Technical Architecture Group,

The WebRTC Working Group is working toward publishing the WebRTC 1.0
specification to Candidate Recommendation and is thus seeking wide
review on the document:

https://www.w3.org/TR/2016/WD-webrtc-20160128/

We are particularly interested on feedback on the following aspects from
the TAG:
- the privacy and security considerations, in particular the exposure of
IP addresses the TAG previously discussed,
- our overall usage of promises and operations queuing,
- an overall review of the API ergonomy,
- the new mechanism for communication with third-parties described for
communications with identity provider

We of course also welcome feedback on any other aspect of the specification.

We would appreciate if that feedback could be provided before the week
of February 22 where our next meeting in scheduled, and no later than
March 1st.

If you have any comments, we prefer you submit them as Github issues:
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/issues
Alternatively, you can send your comments by email to public-webrtc@w3.org.

Thanks,

For the WebRTC co-chairs,