Re: TAG session with Web Annotation WG at TPAC for architectural feedback on two specifications?

+chairs

Apologies, it looks like we didn't get this done. Very sorry.

Generally we kick off TAG reviews with issues:
https://github.com/w3ctag/spec-reviews/issues

We'd be happy to dig in and understand these specs. Perhaps we could chat
in an upcoming TAG call to get better acquainted?

Regards