Re: Google warns of unauthorized TLS certificates trusted by almost all OSes

Excuse me?

Marc – can you please refrain from making alarmist, nonsensical flame-baiting comments like this on our mailing list? Probably this sort of thing would be more sensibly expressed on Twitter or similar?

Thanks,
Dan