Smart Contracts, DRM, etc // was Re: Don't cache things against content providers' wishes. Re: Draft finding - "Transitioning the Web to HTTPS"

Have you looked into Smart Contracts?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_contract

As an architectural group, if you're pushing DRM for the Web, you're
already enforcing law thru technology...

Can you balance the equation and design a protocol that enforces privacy?