Yves Lafon wrote:

> And saying that the only solution for people with poor bandwidth is
> to get rid of their security is not really satisfying.

Privacy. Again, sorry. But security, when required, makes me not care
about bandwidth or latency. If I'm after the balance in my checking
account, I don't care if logging in takes 30 seconds. What I don't need
is for every page I access to be that slow.

In a post-net-neut world, everyone would have poor bandwidth and
latency, except when accessing the "fast lane", unless shared caching.
Sacrificing shared caching in the name of privacy which can't be
guaranteed at the application-protocol layer anyway, is not really
satisfying.

-Eric