From: Eric J. Bowman <eric@bisonsystems.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 18:15:39 -0700
To: Chris Palmer <palmer@google.com>
Cc: Marc Fawzi <marc.fawzi@gmail.com>, Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@hsivonen.fi>, David Sheets <kosmo.zb@gmail.com>, Domenic Denicola <d@domenic.me>, Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>, Public TAG List <www-tag@w3.org>
Chris Palmer wrote:
> If y'all could take me off the CC list, that'd be sweet. I quit the
> list weeks ago.

Sorry, Chris, but I won't do that. I don't pry into who's who who posts
here, so I had no clue who you were until a few days ago. But if your
title is "Web security researcher" for Google, then you don't have the
luxury of unsubscribing to this list.

Because in the wake of "Superfish" the very arguments you and I had, to
which your response was unsubscribing here, show that I'm not some idiot
you can just put on ignore. Sorry, dude, but going back through our
conversations in this thread, you're the one who comes across as being
ignorant of reality, not me.