Re: Our new report on tracking headers / W3C

Thank you, Mark. I've shared with our team and we'll take a look at the
links you provided about transport-level metadata.

Anne, thanks for forwarding along more information on the conversation
around supercookies in Holland. We have been in contact with Vodafone about
this issue and we will be in touch about it. Meanwhile, any suggestions
about other articles or sources are much appreciated.

Best,
Deji

Express: accessnow.org/express <https://accessnow.org/express>*