Re: Our new report on tracking headers / W3C

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 11:41:59 +0200
To: Deji Olukotun <deji@accessnow.org>
Cc: TAG <www-tag@w3.org>
On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 7:44 PM, Deji Olukotun <deji@accessnow.org> wrote:
> Evidence of widespread deployment. Carriers in 10 countries around the
> world, including Canada, China, India, Mexico, Morocco, Peru, the
> Netherlands, Spain, the United States, and Venezuela, are using tracking
> headers

It seems for the Netherlands this is in part disputed. Apparently the
"supercookie" is these days (reportedly since spring) only transmitted
to sites Vodafone has some kind of deal with. See
https://tweakers.net/nieuws/104816/nuance-volgt-vodafone-je-met-supercookies.html
for details (in Dutch).

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/