CSV Clipboard Formats (Was: Re: Spec review request: CSV on the Web)

Hi Paul,

We reviewed your comment about clipboard formats (see [1]) but as we’ve noted in discussion with you, we are not defining a media type declaration for CSV (this is out of scope for our charter) and therefore we do not intend to make any amendments to the specs as a consequence.

Could you confirm that you’re content with this so that we can close the issue?

Thanks,

Jeni

[1] https://github.com/w3c/csvw/issues/507
--