Fwd: Call for Votes: TAG Special Election

Hi folks – the election has officially opened. I’ve blogged about it here: http://www.w3.org/blog/2015/04/tag-by-election-2015/ <http://www.w3.org/blog/2015/04/tag-by-election-2015/>. tldr: Please ensure your A.C. rep votes in the election (that goes for you playing at home, too).

Thanks,
Dan