Re: Minutes from Today's Call

Note, on Friday the week of our f2f Google is hosting a big web components sync. It might be more productive to wait till after that meeting to talk with Dimitri, as he'll have a whole lot more to talk about after the meeting, I'm sure.

From: Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 2, 2015 2:48 PM
To: TAG List
Subject: Minutes from Today's Call

FYI I have posted the minutes from today’s call[1].

Please feel free to update / revise or send me updates or revisions.

Key actions:

Peter to ascertain whether it’s possible to hold a focused Houdini session at the f2f.
Dan to reach out to Dimitri Glazkov regarding a session on components at the f2f. [done]
Dan to update the f2f agenda[2] according to today’s call.
Yves to plan something with Mike
Alex to confirm Ilya to join us for lunch on Wednesday followed by session on packaging & web perf wg review
Mark to do some work on private browsing before the f2f

…those were the major ones.

1. https://github.com/w3ctag/meetings/blob/gh-pages/2015/telcons/04-02-f2fagenda-minutes.md
2. https://github.com/w3ctag/meetings/blob/gh-pages/2015/04-sfo/agenda.md

Dan