Re: Rough draft of Async API blog post ready for review

On Tue, 30 Sep 2014, at 15:19, Alex Russell wrote:
> Private draft here:
> https://gist.github.com/slightlyoff/43cd8c2f64a0719358fe
>
> Very sorry for:
>

>    - Taking forever with this
>    - My poor prose
>    - Not having this ready pre-meeting
>
> Grateful for any and all feedback.

Thanks for sharing this with us, Alex. As you might be aware, I sent a
proposal about a Permissions API to public-webapps [1]. The proposal I
sent there was the outcome of discussions involving some Chrome Security
folks, Chrome API implementers, Chrome DevRel and Mozilla people.

It is planned to discuss the proposal I made in [1] during TPAC. Maybe
you would be interested to join the discussion and share your proposal
there? It might be a good forum to tackle the different fundamental
disagreements so we can work in consolidating those proposals.

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2014JulSep/0389.html

-- Mounir