Re: Draft [URL] reference update to informative text

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 5:37 PM, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net> wrote:
> Based on these results, I believe that it is very premature to tell
> implementors that the spec is ready to be implemented, as they may very well
> find themselves implementing something that has not yet had wide review, and
> may very well change.

To be clear, none of what you found is surprising. I ran the same
tests while writing the specification. (Except for some of the
recently added ones which appear to be buggy as I pointed out
elsewhere.)

There's clearly some variation among user agents for these edge cases,
but at the end of the day they have to converge and that requires an
attempt to implement the URL Standard.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/