Re: Security, Privacy, and Accessibility self-review Questionnaires.

> On 21 Nov 2014, at 1:00 am, Mike West <mkwst@google.com> wrote:
>
> On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 11:41 AM, <chaals@yandex-team.ru> wrote:
> I think we're converging. I will come back to the question in a few days.
>
> Ping! :)
>
> It's been a few days, and there does indeed seem to be some interest in putting together the kind of questionnaire both you and Mark have suggested that https://mikewest.github.io/spec-questionnaire/security-privacy/ should be. Assuming that's an accurate interpretation, it would be nice if we could determine the right place to publish such a document while I finish putting together a first draft.
>
> It seems to me that we have 4ish options. The TAG could publish the doc as a finding, the Web Security IG could publish a Note, the Privacy IG could publish a note, or WebAppSec could publish a Note (+Virgine, Christine/Tara, and Brad/Dan, respectively).
>
> Personally, I'd lean towards either publication through TAG or WebAppSec, but I'm open to pretty much any option that working groups could be encouraged to pay attention to.
>
> What do you folks think?

My first inclination would be to put it as a wiki page on the TAG spec-reviews repo <https://github.com/w3ctag/spec-reviews> and evolve it there.

YMMV -- especially if these reviews are going to be driven from another place.

I do think something informal / easy to interact with is nice (let's face it, even in a living-standard model, it's hard to beat a wiki).

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/