Re: Teleconference Reminder

TAG,

Recently there was a cfc to publish a fpwd of HTML JSON Submission (
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-admin/2014May/0024.html).
 There were some informal discussions which involved current and former TAG
members about how this might fit into a larger explanation of the mechanics
of HTML to both explain the magic and provide important extension points in
underlying primitives, but those discussions sort of petered out.  I think
it would be useful for TAG to provide a quick review and see if there are
any early comments that can be made - if there is time, of course.

Thanks,
Brian