Re: Forced Resignation

Hi Alex -

For what it’s worth, I share your frustration and I agree (especially since we’ve seen this now happen twice in two years) that we need to take a look at changing this policy.

I think this policy is especially destructive when it prevents people who otherwise want to spend time and effort working here  and have been elected by the membership to do so, from doing that work. In that light, I, for one, appreciate your offer to continue to participate through your term. You’ll see no objections from me.

Dan