Re: 2NN draft responses

Hi Eric,

Before you go down this road too far, I would very much encourage you to:

a) Submit the drafts ASAP (as they *are* works in progress; waiting until you think they're final and then throwing them over the wall is asking for disappointment)

b) Come and discuss them in the HTTPbis WG. We're meeting in Toronto, and I'm currently putting an agenda together; I could give you some time then. Failing that, we'll likely be meeting again at the Honolulu meeting in November.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/