Re: W3C URN scheme 'root' doesn't exist?

How is this better than simply referencing the values as published in the spec:

http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/single-page.html#dom-texttrack-kind-subtitles
http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/single-page.html#dom-texttrack-kind-captions
http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/single-page.html#dom-texttrack-kind-descriptions
http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/single-page.html#dom-texttrack-kind-chapters
http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/single-page.html#dom-texttrack-kind-metadata

All of these already have identifying URLs and they resolve to
something that is actually meaningful.

Cheers,
Silvia.