Re: The legal status of linking and EC consultation

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 4:54 PM, Daniel Appelquist
<Daniel.Appelquist@telefonica.com> wrote:
> But beyond spreading awareness of the consultation I don’t think there is
> any technical work to be done here.

Maybe no new work beyond summarizing old work in the form of a response.

I brought this topic up, because the legality of linking has appeared
to be a pet issue of the TAG (at least prior to reform). Therefore, it
would be odd if the TAG didn't want to state its opinion on its pet
legal issue when a powerful initiator of legislation asks about it
specifically.

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@hsivonen.fi