From: David Herman <dherman@mozilla.com>
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2014 12:29
To: www-tag@w3.org
Subject: introducing myself

Hello! I'm Dave Herman, one of the two new members of the TAG, and just wanted to send a quick hello and introduce myself. I work at Mozilla Research, where we run a number of initiatives to push the Web's platform technology forward. I'm also a member of Ecma TC39, the JavaScript standardization committee. I talked about my interests a little bit in my recent blog post:

    http://calculist.org/blog/2014/01/02/i-m-running-for-the-w3c-tag/

I look forward to working with everyone here!

Happy new year,
Dave