Re: Preparing to Publish HTTPS Finding

Domenic Denicola wrote:

> Can you perhaps be more articulate about what you find odious about
> LetsEncrypt et al? Presumably they don't actually ask for any
> first-borns, so some concrete examples would be helpful to determine
> if this is indeed a legitimate concern.

While LetsEncrypt may solve some problems (remains to be seen), it
continues to be presented on this list that "free" CDN over HTTPS
service is provided by CloudFlare. So I will continue to point to
sections 10, and particularly 11, of their Terms of Service to say that
TAG needs to do better, than telling me that. Legit concern, I swear.

-Eric