BCC: public-webappsec@w3.org.

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 12:28 AM, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net> wrote:

> We've started work on a new Finding, to a) serve as a Web version of the
> IAB statement, and b) support the work on Secure Origins in WebAppSec.
>
> See: <https://w3ctag.github.io/web-https/>
>
> Repo w/ issues list at <https://github.com/w3ctag/web-https>.

This is excellent, thank you.

The WebAppSec work mentioned above is documented in
https://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/powerfulfeatures/. We'd like to
rapidly move that document along, as other specifications have clear
dependencies on the concepts defined there. Feedback on the details would
be ever so excellent, either via public-webappsec@ or GitHub (
https://github.com/w3c/webappsec/issues).

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)