Re: Adobe Corporation, Larry Masinter

I assumed it was some kind of inside joke about the great Scotch tartan
forgery of 1842 by the Sobieski Stuart brothers:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vestiarium_Scoticum
But I have no idea really.   That's all I found on google.

Whatever it's about I expect it will be resolved off line, since this is
not a legal forum, so it doesn't belong here.

David