Re: Digital Textbooks and Locally-stored Student and Educational Data

Traced Adam to some blogs

http://phoster.wordpress.com/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/adamsobieski

Interests

argumentation,
artificial intelligence,
cognitive linguistics,
cognitive science,
computational linguistics,
creativity,
developmental psychology,
education,
educational psychology,
ethics,
interpretation,
linguistics,
mathematics,
narrative,
play,
psychology,
reading,
social psychology,
writing

Adam had a few other interactions in the recent past with w3.org mailing
lists, one back in April on "Interpretive Argumentation."

Adam has no photo on Linked In and the blog (the way it reads) looks like
it could have been generated by some software.

Having said that, I leave the door open to the possibility of a cognitive
condition that I'm not aware of that mimics some of the AI bots designed
for public discourse and blogging. Or it could be a combination of manual
editing and a bot being tested. No idea.

But seriously, no one wants to see it be done on the TAG or W3 lists. The
web has enough "interpretive argumentation" as is. My 2nd and last
interjection in this fascinating affair.

:/
Marc