Re: TAG Blog Post on Feedback from Extensible Web Summit

Thanks Anne, obviously I missed or ignored that one - a tweet is not the best anyway, given the number of tweets that come through.

was there an announcement on the TAG list or elsewhere in W3C?

(I might have missed this being occupied with other things.)

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia