Re: TAG Blog Post on Feedback from Extensible Web Summit

I didn’t see anything until a tweet from Robin afterwards. A W3C tweet in advance with a link to a web page with information would have been helpful as well as a W3C email to relevant WGs etc .

Perhaps it was publicized but I saw nothing, maybe I look in the wrong places.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia