Re: Link rot in Supreme Court decisions

Hi Larry:
Let's frame the discussion a bit differently.
The memento proposal does not solve the link permanence problem.
But does it help the link rot problem?

I must admit I'm on the fence about this because there are other
solutions to the link versioning issue.  W3C and IETF have conventions
for document versioning, etc.
All the best, Ashok