RE: Link rot in Supreme Court decisions

to archive documents for a long time, you need more than just link stability. You need document formats designed for archive, and you need a storage system that can guarantee integrity for the lifetime of the information archived.

My take on this was http://larry.masinter.net/0603-archiving.pdf -- your answers might be different but the questions remain.

Larry