Re: "Right to Link" In the News

Hello Ashok,

On 2013/09/16 1:29, Ashok Malhotra wrote:
> Hi Dan:
> For some reason I cannot find the article even though I have a NY Times
> subscription!
> Could you send the title of the article so that I could search for it?
>
> The blog I wrote about Linking
> http://malhotrasahib.blogspot.com/2013/07/linking-and-law.html
> goes a bit further in making the analogy between linking and free speech.

I had a look at your blog. At one point, it says

Jennifer Kyrmin, in The Legalities of Linking -- Web Links and the Law
says “There have been one or two cases in the United States that imply
that the act of linking without permission is legally actionable, but
these have been overturned every time they come up.”

but the link behind "The Legalities of Linking -- Web Links and the Law"
doesn't work. Can you fix it?

Regards,   Martin.