Re: es-discuss Digest, Vol 81, Issue 82

Sorry, I just took the first sentence here (second one added to the
confusion, not clarified it, but this is probably just me):

A JSON text is a sequence of tokens.  The set of tokens includes six
structural characters, strings, numbers, and three literal names.
A JSON text is a serialized object or array.

Anyway, this is good. It means that the RFC has no problem, it's just me :-)

But the conclusion that the RFC does not allow BOM is independent, and
I think it stands.

Mihai