Re: Why polyglot is needed

From: Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 14:39:31 +0100
To: "Henry S. Thompson" <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk>
CC: Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>, www-tag@w3.org
On 20/03/2013 14:25 , Henry S. Thompson wrote:
> As long as a constituency exists of which I'm representative,
> documenting Polyglot provides a genuine service.

I guess I'm a little bit confused as to how you are saying that it would
help.

Are you saying that if Polyglot had been better documented you would not
have produced invalid content as you did? How would that have helped
compared to, say, the validator (or other documentation on producing
conforming HTML)?