Re: URIs in data primer draft updated & httpRange-14 background

On 8 March 2013 00:01, Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have updated the draft of the "URIs in Data Primer" which is here:
>
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/uris-in-data-2013-03-07/
>
> I have included within a "Background" Appendix a summary of where we are
> with this work and a bit of how we got here:
>
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/uris-in-data-2013-03-07/#background
>
> Noah, I have also updated the product page and there is a new version at:
>
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/defininguris-2013-03-07.html

Looks good!

I wonder if it might be more consistent with JSON-LD to use "@type" instead
of "type".

I understand that your syntax is indicative only, but as JSON-LD is getting
close to last call, it may be slightly easier in future, for developers to
assimilate the various primers.