Re: ACTION-784: F2F discussion of layering

OK, terrific, thank you. Remember: you don't have to come in with all the
right answers. The TAG and the community on this list will work together to
decide what if anything we should do: what's very helpful is if you can at
least help us articulate the right questions, and bring us up to speed on
pertinent facts and proposals, in whatever state they may be. To the extent
you know, please suggest what you think the goals and success criteria for
TAG work might be.

Again, we tend to do best if these presentations are reasonably balanced,
so if you know there are others out there who disagree (and on this one
there may not be), please do your best to also explain their points of view
too.

I'll pencil in at least one slot, likely for 90 mins, which we consider a
long session. There will likely be unscheduled time later in the meeting,
so if we need to come back to it, we probably can. We can also wrap early
if 90 mins is too much; agendas tend to get adjusted as we go.

As to calls: Tuesday evening is not good for me. I could probably do Monday
at 9:30 PM my time, which is 6:30 for you I think (but very late for Alex).
  If Alex wants to join, I could probably do about noon on Tues, which
would be 9AM for you, and 5PM for him. Let's take the discussion of phone
scheduling to private email.

Thank you again.

Noah