Re: IndexedDB, what were the issues? How do we stop it from happening again?

I wrote a quick overview of the issues I have had using the indexedDB API

http://arandomurl.com/2013/02/21/thoughts-on-indexeddb.html

Most of them are just implementation details, however I still havent met a
webdev who understands the transaction model without having one of the
indexeddb implementors explain it to them, and past being confusing it also
makes things much harder to implement due to being tied to the event loop.

and I agree with pretty much everything that Alex wrote, at least the parts
that I understood.

Cheers
Dale