Re: Requesting your contribution to TAG retrospective sessions at F2F

OK, thank you! Mostly I won't respond in detail until other suggestions
come and we can add up the proposals we have.

I really do want to emphasize some of the important principles and good
practices that we've chosen to stand behind including possibly including
things like Self-Describing Web, Use URIs (pertinent to Web Apps I think),
Deep Linking, and Authoritative Metadata.

In short, I'm suggesting that we not focus mainly on what's taken time, but
on what we've told the world that we still believe is or may be either
important or controversial. That can include things handled years ago, like
deep linking. I also think persistence of URIs may be interesting, in part
because it shows the range of issues that the TAG has chosen to worry about.

I will say that I want to be a little careful about versioning since it was
such a "third rail" for the TAG for so long. It's a great and important
topic, but I'd want to get some consensus among those of us who have been
on the TAG before deciding what to say about it. I think it's an area that
each of us sees differently, and indeed, that may be the most important
thing to say about it.

Anyway, let's see what everyone else thinks. Thank you!

Noah