Re: Sites using webkitAudioContext only

I did want to elucidate one point:

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 11:58 AM, Ehsan Akhgari <ehsan.akhgari@gmail.com>wrote:

>  Angry Birds (or any other few games/libraries) in itself should not be a
> significant factor in our decision making since we can always evangelize
> around these kinds of problems.

I want to be clear that the point I was making around Angry Birds was NOT
intended to say "so we shouldn't make any changes", and in fact I was
explicitly making the point that such is basically unrelated in my opinion
to the right thing to do in the spec.  The point was "because of the very
long time it took for non-webkit implementations to start implementing this
tech, there are pretty important deployed usages of webkitAudioContext, and
we need to get them migrated over in a clean manner."  That does NOT change
what the right thing to do is; it only changes how we (webkit/blink) need
to migrate to that story.