Re: "Lack of Serialization Primitives & Introspection" issue

It seems like this would only handle certain use cases though. For example,
if I wanted to be able to record the current state of my AudioContext when
pausing a session - say of a game or some sort of audio playback - manually
recording commands and states would mean my recording would have complete
history of every AudioBufferSourceNode ever played. If I'm an hour into my
session that's a ton of nodes that should actually be dead but are eating
up memory in the session recording.

Ehsan pointed out that it's hard to actually do that sort of resume anyway
since you can't adjust the currentTime of an audiocontext so you wouldn't
be able to ensure that those nodes were dead when you recreated them, or
resume them at the position they were at.