Re: Promises - review of use in Network Service Discovery draft?

Hi Frederick, Rich,
Quick update, though not particularly helpful right now: the TAG will write a "how to use Promises in specs" in the coming weeks. Please subscribe yourself to watch the following repo on GH:

https://github.com/w3ctag/promises-spec-text

This will hopefully help all working groups in a scalable manner!

--
Marcos Caceres