Re: Floating Quotable Citations (FQC)

From: Graham Klyne <GK@ninebynine.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 10:40:21 +0000
To: David Cuenca <dacuetu@gmail.com>
CC: public-openannotation <public-openannotation@w3.org>, www-tag@w3.org
David,

I believe there's something similar that's part of the Open Annotation community
group's recent/work-in-progress specs:

   http://www.w3.org/community/openannotation/
   http://www.openannotation.org/spec/extension/#Selector

(This discussion suggests to me this might be something to be dealt with as a
separate issue rather than as part of an existing spec?)

(OA ppl: this relates to a discussion thread starting at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2013Feb/0107.html)

#g