Re: IndexedDB, what were the issues? How do we stop it from happening again?

On 02/11/2013 11:11 AM, Marcos Caceres wrote:
> If you are accustomed to
> working with complicated APIs (e.g., you come from Java or
> something), then you might just be wondering what all the whinging is
> about… but if you come from, say, using buttery-smooth-API-silk like
> JQuery, then you are probably feeling a bit cheated.

Sounds like an opportunity for someone who knows how to make a
"buttery-smooth-API-silk" API for IndexedDB, and hide the complexity of
the original API. Who could then become an "invited expert" to the WG
and fix the specification... ;)

JohnK