Re: Draft for note to send to Push API editors/authors

On Friday, December 13, 2013 at 6:35 AM, Alex Russell wrote:

> As discussed on today's call:
>
> https://github.com/w3ctag/spec-reviews/blob/master/2013/08/Push_API_initial_comments.md
>
> Thoughts?

I think this is good feedback. It’s great to ask for justification to the various API decisions - but the “head-scratching” comment is a little condescending (though funny) - just be careful not to put people on the offensive for the get go.

FWIW, I think the API design has something to do with FirefoxOS. That’s not an excuse for a bad API, just saying.